August 23, 2009

Don't Stop

"Don't Stop" he says.
Your worlds crashing. He has no idea what's happening, but he tells me to keep hacking?
Don't Stop
A hurricane of thoughts through my mind.They are not good, or fine, but they're mine and I wish to keep them confined.
Don't Stop
This storm is caged in my mind. I feel like I'm doing time. I'm going crazy inside, but somehow how this phrase makes me feel fine for the time.
Don't Stop
I just wanna quit. There will be no fit. I'm just tired of it, but I'm just going to bottle it up till it hits the tip.
Don't Stop
Just face it, replace it, and find a way to embrace it. Our lives our lived on shoelaces, and you can't handle looking at anymore concerned faces. Don't stop, don't stop, and don't forget your traces. Don't stop believing and you'll be the one who makes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment