September 15, 2010

Dreams

Drifting from reality.
My eyes roll into the back of my head and I levitate to where I can feel the clouds underneath my feet.
I stand to subdue curiosity.
Arouse to stand above the world and watch the sun burn without an end or means of defeat.
With beauty and mercy, clouds surpass me.
With majesty and intensity, the world burns below me.
My mind aches for the beauty just shown, but as my feet seep into the clouds, my heart aches because no matter what my eyes see, In this premonition I will always float alone.
Pulled back to reality.
My eyes open and adjust to your face.
Your eyes collide with mine and the vision I just saw instantly erased.

Dreams are beautiful in moments, but for an eternity would become a nightmare.
Chasing your dreams back to reality is true paradise, and when your eyes hit mine; i'm already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment